Why Do You Need a Gummy Vitamin?
Gummy vitamins made for adults – with the nutrients adults may need
From gummy vitamins for men, to specialized prenatal gummies, and everything in between, here’s all your top questions about gummy vitamins – answered by the nutrition experts in gummy vitamins.
Why choose gummy vitamins?
While vitamins can come in gummy, pill, liquid, chewable tablet or powder formats, many people find that gummy vitamins are an easy and great-tasting way to take their vitamins and minerals. Just some of the advantages of gummy vitamins include no chalky aftertaste like some chewable vitamins, and no hard-to-swallow pills.
If you hate pills, gummy vitamins may be just what you need! They come in a variety of tasty fruit flavors that you’ll look forward to taking every day. No more frustration or guilt over not wanting to take vitamins. Instead, it’s easy to take gummy vitamins daily, whether you need an adult multivitamin or a prenatal, or are looking for specific vitamin supplements for hair, fiber, or immune support.*
Are there any adult multivitamin gummies?
While there are great gummy vitamins for kids (L’il Critters, looking at you), there are many adults who also want the great taste and convenience of gummy vitamins. Vitafusion™ gummies are specifically crafted for adults, with the blends of vitamins, minerals, and other supportive nutrients that adults may need. Good news - you no longer need to feel like you are sneaking kids’ gummies!
While gummy vitamins taste great and may remind you of a special treat, it’s important to only take the recommended daily dosage. Like all supplements and medicines, keep gummy vitamins out of the reach of children.
Is it important for me to take vitamins and supplements daily?
Vitamins and supplements can be a helpful way to increase your nutrient intake if you are having a hard time getting these through your diet. Gummy vitamin supplements are available:
- In a single nutrient, such as vitamin D, biotin, or fiber
- As a multivitamin, with a mixture of vitamins and minerals
- Or for specific reasons, like ashwagandha to help manage stress or melatonin for sleep support*
How do I know what vitamins I should take?
Talk with your healthcare professional to see if there are specific vitamins or minerals that you need based on your diet or health concerns. They may also recommend a daily multivitamin, as those can help you get many of the nutrients you need every day.
In general, Americans don’t get enough of certain nutrients. According to the USDA’s 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines, many Americans don’t consume enough calcium, potassium, dietary fiber, and vitamin D regularly.
vitafusion™ offers several options that provide these key nutrients, including:
- Fiber Well—5 grams of fiber in a two-gummy serving
- Calcium—500 mg of calcium and 25 mcg of vitamin D in each serving of two gummies
- Vitamin D3–50 mcg of vitamin D3 per two-gummy serving with natural peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors
- Extra Strength Vitamin D3–two of these gummies include 375% of the Daily Value of vitamin D with a delectable strawberry flavor
What vitamins should I take every day?
With so many different vitamins available, it can feel confusing to know which vitamins to take every day. Speak with your health care professional to ask specific questions or for recommendations based on your personal health needs.
There are several different vitafusion™ options:
- If you are looking for a multivitamin, vitafusion™ offers a Women’s Multi, a Men’s Multi, or MultiVites.
- Looking for immune support*? Check out Triple Immune Power or Multi+Immune.
- Looking for help with stress*? Try Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb that helps you manage stress.*
- Looking for sleep support*? Try Melatonin to help regulate your sleep cycle.*
Gummy vitamins can be taken at any time of the day. You can find gummy vitamin formulas specific to your needs, whether you’re hoping to help supplement your levels of antioxidants like vitamins C and E, take a multivitamin that includes B-vitamins, or take a prenatal formula during your pregnancy.
Can gummy vitamins be taken instead of a daily multivitamin?
Vitafusion™ gummy vitamins provide the delicious taste you want with the nutrients you need. Reading the supplement facts on the package helps you choose the multivitamin that’s best for you.
Is it better to take gummy vitamins in the morning or at night?
It doesn’t matter what time of day you take gummy vitamins. Multivitamins increase your nutrient intake whether you take them in the morning or in the evening.
How much sugar do gummy vitamins have?
A common question people have about gummy vitamins is whether they have a lot of sugar because they are sweet tasting. The supplement facts panel on the back of the product label will tell you how many grams of sugar there are per serving.
vitafusion™ gummies range from 1.5 g to 3 g of sugar per gummy. Additionally, vitafusion™ offers several sugar-free options including:
- Women’s Sugar Free Multi – the benefits of a sugar free multivitamin formulated for women.
- FiberWell - 5 grams of prebiotic fiber per serving with delicious, natural peach, strawberry and berry flavors.
- FiberWell Fit - 4 grams of soluble fiber per serving and 6 B vitamins to support carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.*
- Fiber+Probiotics - 3 grams of fiber and 800 million CFUs of probiotics per serving. They are a tasty way to support regularity and digestive health!*
- Melatonin - With 3 mg of melatonin per serving, these great-tasting white tea- and peach-flavored gummies help regulate your sleep cycle.*
Vitafusion™ Gummy Vitamins for great taste & the nutrients you choose
Try vitafusion™ gummy vitamins. They are lab-tested to ensure high quality and potency. These yummy gummy vitamins are made with natural flavors and are free of gluten, dairy, synthetic (FD&C) dyes, and high-fructose corn syrup.
Brought to you by the nutrition experts at vitafusion™